Law firm Barba & Partner Attorneys at law Milan + Italy
Your lawyers in Milna and Italy
Your lawyer on the spot!
Via Giuseppe Mengoni 4 I-20121 Milano Tel.: +39 02 7254 6-720 Fax: +39 02 7254 6-400
The law firm Barba & Partner Attorneys at Law provides legal services to companies and individuals in business law and Italian real estate law.
Our attorneys offer assistance in the following areas:
– business law (especially contract drafting, corporate law, limited liability company law, international contract law, debt collection, drafting and review of general terms and conditions)
– criminal law (in particular criminal defense in preliminary proceedings, criminal defense before the criminal court, criminal defense during searches, criminal defense during pre-trial detention, criminal defense in white-collar criminal law, criminal defense in criminal tax law)
– employment law (in particular representation in actions for protection against dismissal, drafting and review of termination agreements, drafting and review of employment contracts, representation in warning letters, restructuring)
– real-estate law (in particular, purchase of real estate, sale of real estate, foreclosure of real estate, negotiation with banks in financing matters and in cases of prepayment penalties)
– Inheritance Law (in particular planning of gifts, drafting of review agreements, drafting and review of wills, drafting and review of inheritance contracts, assertion and defense of claims to compulsory portions, international inheritance law, execution of wills)
Milan is the capital of the Lombardy region and the heart of the Italian economy. The Milan metropolitan region includes the municipalities of Arese, Assago, Baranzate, Bollate, Corsico, Peschiera Borromeo, Rho, Sesto San Giovanni, Cormano, Cologno Monzese, Bresso, Novate Milanese, Vimodrone, Pero, Segrate, Settimo Milanese, Cusago, Cesano Boscone, Trezzano sul Naviglio, San Donato Milanese, Buccinasco, Rozzano and Opera cities such as Varese, Como, Lecco and Bergamo. In total, the Milan metropolitan region is home to 7.6 million people.
Half of Italy’s 200 largest companies are based in Milan. The most important sectors of the economy include the automotive industry, fashion and clothing, chemical industry, medical technology, biotechnology, mechanical engineering and the financial sector.
Our main practice areas in Milan include commercial law, inheritance law as well as real estate law.