Law Firm Barba & Partner Attorneys at law in Munich
Your lawyers in Munich
Your lawyer on the spot!
Maximilianstr. 13 D-80539 München
The law firm Barba & Partner Attorneys at Law offers legal advice to companies and individuals in business law, German and Italian real estate law, employment law and inheritance law. Attorney Salvatore Barba additionally handles criminal defense..
Our lawyers offer you support in the following areas:
– Business Law (in particular contract drafting, corporate law, limited liability company law, international contract law, debt collection, drafting and review of general terms and conditions)
– criminal law (in particular criminal defense in preliminary proceedings, criminal defense before the criminal court, criminal defense during searches, criminal defense during pre-trial detention, criminal defense in white-collar criminal law, criminal defense in criminal tax law)
– employment law (in particular representation in actions for protection against dismissal, drafting and review of termination agreements, drafting and review of employment contracts, representation in warning letters, restructuring)
– real-estate law (in particular, purchase of real estate, sale of real estate, foreclosure of real estate, negotiation with banks in financing matters and in cases of prepayment penalties)
– Inheritance Law (in particular planning of gifts, drafting of review agreements, drafting and review of wills, drafting and review of inheritance contracts, assertion and defense of claims to compulsory portions, international inheritance law, execution of wills)
Munich, capital of the Free State of Bavaria, is the third-largest city in Germany, with just under 1.5 million inhabitants. In this regard, it is the most densely populated municipality in Germany. Nevertheless, in 2018, the city ranked third among 231 major cities worldwide in terms of quality of life. Circa 6 million inhabitants live in the Munich metropolitan region.
Bordering the city are Oberschleißheim, Garching near Munich, Ismaning, Unterföhring, Aschheim, Feldkirchen, Haar, Putzbrunn, Neubiberg, Unterhaching, Perlacher Forst, Grünwald, Pullach im Isartal, Forstenrieder Park (municipality-free area), Neuried, Planegg, Gräfelfing, which belong to the Landkreis München. Further bordering Munich Germering, Puchheim, Gröbenzell, Olching to Munich. These communities are part of the Landkreis Fürstenfeldbruck. In the Landkreis Dachau are the municipalities bordering the city Karlsfeld and Bergkirchen.
Munich is undoubtedly the most economically successful city in Germany. At the same time, the city has the second highest economic power among the fifty largest cities in Germany.
Our main area of practice in Munich includes the legal fields of commercial law, criminal law and law of succession.